I have always really liked winter until we moved to Pocatello. I think I came to the realization that we didn't really have winter in Boise. So no wonder I liked it! We moved to Pocatello 2 days after Christmas and we have seriously been cooped up in the house this whole time. Even though my kids LOVE to play in the snow it has been too stinkin' cold to even go outside. Our highs have been in the high teens low 20's. But today the high was 45 degrees!! Woohoo!!!! My kids are very much the type of kids that need to be outside getting all their energy OUT!! It probably has to do with being boys! :) Anyways we spent 2 1/2 hours outside today and it was pure heaven!! Everyone was soooooo much happier after receiving a little Vitamin D. Tomorrow the winter weather is suppose to return so I'm glad we were able to enjoy the nice weather today even if it isn't going to last for now!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment