Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 30, 2010

Holy Cow...What a Month

Wow! What a month! I feel like I have a lot to catch up on so I will try to condense the last month as much as possible.

Most of you know Scott got a new job in Pocatello. He started the Monday after Thanksgiving. He is really excited about this new job and all the possibilities it holds. We never thought we would move back here, but we both feel it will be a good thing. Anyways! So Scott started his job, but we hadn't found a house to live in yet. So me and the kids stayed with my parents. We ended up finding a house about 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and they said they could be out before Christmas. Well, that didn't happen! To make a REALLY long story short we ended up being able to move in this past Monday. I am glad to finally be able to all be together again, but I actually kind of miss being at my parent's too. Needless to say it has been a VERY emotional week!

So a little about our new house...it is OLD! hahaha! Well, compared to what we have lived in in the past. In Boise it is very easy to find nice new houses for a good price. The houses in Pocatello are a lot different. Price and style. Which isn't necessarily bad, just different. The house we are living in is about 30 years old and covered in wallpaper! :) After having a minor breakdown Monday night after moving in I decided the wallpaper needed to go sooner than later! Anyways! We are getting settled and trying to get back into a routine. There is a lot of work to be done on this house, but it will be fun to make it our own.

No comments: