Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 08, 2010

Today I Am Thankful For...

Lifelong friends. Kent was one of Scott's roomates at ISU. And I think I am considered a roomate too! hahaha! Anyways! Kent is such a good friend. Since we moved away from Pocatello 6 years ago we haven't seen him at all. Him and Scott just talk on the phone occasionally or we randomly get a "Kent" text message. haha! Anyways! We were able to go to his wedding this past weekend! It was awesome!!! The girl he married is beautiful and seems like the perfect match for him. But what I loved the most about this weekend is that even though we hadn't seen each other in 6 years nothing had changed. It was like we had just picked up where we left off. We even got to have a mini reunion with some of Scott's other roomates. It was so fun and it made me rememeber all the awesome times we had together. And it's awesome when you can have such awesome friends! So Congrats Kent and Holly!

No comments: