Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

October 26, 2010

Harvest




One of the best part's of being married and NOT living in Burley is that I don't have to do any farmwork! hahaha! (Sorry dad):) But every year I try to take my kids down during harvest and they LOVE it! It's a lot easier to love it when you aren't the one doing the work! :) My dad has started doing some farming in Buhl so I decided to take my kids down earlier this month and meet my mom there as well. She was coming to feed the crew. So we left at 3:30 one afternoon to go down and it was 75 degrees and sunny the whole way until I pulled into Buhl. And then the temperature dropped to 50 degrees and was pouring rain. So our afternoon didn't go quite as planned. :( The boys huddled in the back of our car and we enjoyed some yummy baked potatoes and chili and then my dad let the boys ride in his truck for a little bit. Collin and Isaac were bummed that they couldn't ride in the tractor because it was too muddy and they had to stop digging. But even though it was crappy weather and really cold it was sooooooooooooo pretty! The most gorgeous double rainbow showed up and the field looked sooooo green! My camera batteries died just as I got there so these pics are just from my phone.

1 comment:

Ronde said...

That is such an awesome picture of the rainbow. You should enlarge and frame it for your Dad's bday.