Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

September 13, 2010

Soccer


Collin had his 1st soccer game on Saturday and did so awesome! This is his 1st year playing and he has been counting down the days for weeks! He has a great coach that is super good with the kids. We didn't know any of the other kids on his team going in, but they have the cutest little team and they worked together so good for it being all of their 1st times playing. The highlight of the game was that Collin made the 1st goal!! And don't you worry we got it all on video! haha! Collin had the biggest grin on his face ever and gave us a big thumbs up! :) I caught myself getting tense during the game and it was just 5 year olds playing! I have to say they are quite entertaining to watch and all of their comments and expressions are hilarious!! One little girl from the other team kept running and picking up the ball and then chucking it towards their goal. It was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Soccer is so much fun!!! I think anytime it is your child playing you will be tense no matter the age. Congrats to Collin on his goal. I'm sure there are many more to come.