I love fish and since Scott went fishing in Alaska and brought home enough to fill our freezer we have been eating a lot of it. I haven't been able to ever find a good halibut recipe though. Everytime I cook it it turns out tough. But this week my friend brought me an awesome recipe! Her husband also went fishing in Alaska so she has been on the hunt for the perfect recipe as well! :) She even brought me some yummy fresh herbs to go with it! I should have taken a picture of our fish tonight because it even looked pretty, but we snarfed it down too fast. Here's the recipe...
Bake Halibut with Herbs
2 lbs. halibut
2 T. fresh chopped parsley
1 T. chopped purple onion
1/4 c. butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1/2 t. fresh chopped basil
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
Put halibut in glass baking dish. Combine ingredients and drizzle over fish. Bake covered at 350 for 20 minutes, or until halibut flakes. Serve with lemon wedges.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment