Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

August 02, 2010

Week Long Getaway

So I just got back from a week long getaway to Burley. My dad, 2 brothers, grandpa, brother-in-law and Scott all went to Alaska fishing this past week so I spent the week in Burley with my mom and sister. It was actually quite nice. Except I didn't get one single picture because Scott had the camera. Dang it. But the week was filled with doing absolutely nothing and eating Taco Bandido. :) Me, my mom and sister did go to Salt Lake for 3 days in the middle of it for a little girls getaway. We had never done that before and it was a lot of fun and most importantly VERY relaxing. We did a session at the Salt Lake temple (which I had never done before), ate at some very yummy places, did a lot of walking around and shopping, watched a movie, sat in the hot tub, and ate some heavenly gelato (4 times to be exact). :) Anyways, it was a very nice week, but I am very happy to have Scott home! And we celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday! So happy anniversary to my best friend! I love you!!! :)

No comments: