Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

August 30, 2010

My Birthday!




On the 9th of this month I turned 27! It was a fun day! Scott surprised me and took the afternoon off. The boys got me some fun goodies! Then that night me sweet sweet neighbor who had just had a new baby 3 weeks earlier had arranged with Scott to watch our kids so me and him could go out! She is seriously super woman! So Scott and I went and ate at Cool Hand Lukes! yummy!! :) When we went to go get the kids my neighbor had helped them make this super cute birthday cookie for me! How fun is that?! It was a really good day and I loved all the phone calls and messages I got that day! Thank you!! :)

No comments: