Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

July 14, 2010

Park Day

This morning I decided to take the boys to the park because I knew I had a lot to get done this afternoon to get ready to leave tomorrow. So I figured maybe if we did something fun first then they would be really good this afternoon!:) Collin was begging and begging to go to Settler's Park. I hate Settler's Park. Well, I don't really hate it. It is just really huge and it is a nightmare to keep track of my kids because there are 10 million other kids always there too...oh, and there is zero shade. But, being the awesome mother that I am (haha) I gave in. We got there at like 9:30 so it was still nice and cool outside and there were probably only 20 other people there. And the best part was that my kids didn't fight once and there were no tantrums when it was time to leave. YES! So, I would just like to say that miracles do happen! :)

No comments: