5 days ago
July 06, 2010
Once Again I'm Freaking Out
So I would really like to hear everybodys opinions about schools. I have so many options to choose from where we live. Collin could go to a year round school, a charter school, a traditional public school or there is always the option of home schooling. Let me know what you think! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm for easy-on-the-mom... so definitely NOT homeschooling.I can't imagine.
I believe you can make the best of what ever school/situation you are in. I didn't hear wonderful things about our school, but it's been fine. --Create your own experience.
I guess that could go for homeschooling too...I could do it if I had to. :)
Hard choices! It was hard when Jaxon started Kindergarten last year--public school. He loved it, we both loved his teacher. I guess I am a little biased being a public school teacher, but I think that it has worked so well in the past and continues to do so. I think there will always be hard situations, but make the best of whatever you choose.
Post a Comment