Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

June 24, 2010

Memories

I alternate running with my other workouts during the week. I go in the mornings before Scott goes to work so I am usually out of the house by about 6:20 a.m. This morning as I went outside for some reason the smell brought back a whole bunch of memories. Some good, some not so good. The smell reminded me of when my dad would get us up to move water. Some things have changed since then, but some have not. For instance I still don't like getting up early, but I don't have to get water poured on me to get me out of bed :), I actually put on some clothes instead of going out in my pjs, barely awake, with my irrigation boots pulled up over my pajama pants :), and Heidi wasn't here to snarf down all my water. I LOVE the smells and sounds of morning, but today especially I was really wishing my dad would show up with a hankerin for a Farmer's Corner brownie. :) So as much as I HATED getting up in the morning to move water I have some really good memories. And what do ya know now I'm choosing to get up early! :)

No comments: