Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 07, 2010

Sick Kids


Having sick kids is NO fun! I think we are finally getting over it, but this week are house was filled with sickness. Monday Collin woke up, ate his breakfast and then puked all over the kitchen floor. So no school for him which he was very upset about. He laid around all day not feeling good and then threw up again Tuesday morning. Tuesday night Isaac started to complain about his ears and woke up several times during the night crying that his ears hurt. Cooper had a nasty cough and nasty nose. So Wed morning I took them all to the Dr. and all 3 of them have nasty double ear infections and sinus infections. Today has been the first day of no fevers. Collin was able to go back to school, which he was very happy about! Cooper still has a nasty nose, but I think everyone is feeling much better. :) On Wednesday Isaac kept complaining that his eyes were hurting and that the sun was in them. So he wore his sunglasses in the house all day and even fell asleep on the couch in them. I think they were just watery from his sinuses and extra sensitive! :)

No comments: