5 days ago
May 25, 2010
Car Problems
Can I just say that I hate having car problems?!! So to give you a little background about 4 months ago Scott and I read "The Total Money Makeover" By Dave Ramsey together. So in an effort to cut some of our costs and get rid of some debt we (mostly me) decided we should sell our suburban and just drive around the Taurus for the time being. Scott has his motorcycle and drives it during the summer anyway so I figured we could handle the Taurus at least for the summer while we put some $ away for a 2nd car. So 2 weeks ago we sold our suburban (sniff sniff) and now all of the sudden our Taurus has decided not to be reliable. But of course it hasn't been Scott who has suffered. Just me (3 times to be exact with 3 screaming kids in the back)!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Well, Scott finally figured out that it is the starter and is going to replace it tonight. So hopefully that will solve our issues for now 'cause I really don't like to be stranded! The end of summer is looking farther and farther away though so the idea of a second car sooner than later is sounding good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry. I hate car troubles!
I've never met a Taurus that I could trust. We've had Taurus issues before. (transmission!)Good luck!
PS-Love your new background/layout.
Post a Comment