Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 07, 2010

Spring Break Fun #6&7

after
before

Saturday we went to our Ward Easter egg hunt at 9 AM. It was butt freakin' cold so we got our 10 eggs and headed to get some yummy bagels for breakfast and then home to watch conference. Saturday was so nice and relaxing just chillin' at home. Collin and Isaac were also remarkably well behaved during conference so that was also nice! :) I also decided to paint our kitchen table and chairs. We got them for free when we were first married and I have always wanted to paint them. Well, almost 7 years later I am FINALLY doing it! haha! Here is just a sneak peek of them. I will post the finished product soon!

No comments: