Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 13, 2010

Scott's Hobby


I am extremely lucky that I have such a handy husband. And I am especially lucky that my husband ENJOYS doing handy things! :) Scott is good at a lot of things...fixing computers (obviously), fixing cars, and building things. Scott is always saying he wants to build stuff, but doesn't have the time. Well, now that he is done with school he has some more time. I thought it would be fun to build our kids a picnic table and it's the perfect time to do it since summer isn't too far around the corner. So on Saturday he whipped together this picnic table. I would have liked to just stain it, but since it was for our boys they insisted on painting it. Collin wanted blue and orange and Isaac wanted green and orange so we went with tangerine orange. It is VERY bright! :) The boys LOVE it though! Good job Scott!



3 comments:

LeAnn said...

That is so impressive. I've been wanting to figure out how to do wordworking and I came across this site...http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/ which is awesome. It has great plans as far as making anything from bookcases and entertainment centers to bunk beds. :) It is addicting and because of that my wishlist is expanding.

Heather said...

That is awesome. The boys are going to love it. Tell Scott we need one now!!! ha...ha...

Kodi said...

That is adorable!! I want one for the girls!! What would Scott charge to make another one, say in hot pink? :)