Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

March 14, 2010

How Do You Spend Your Saturday?

Scott has been sick and it was cold and snowy outside yesterday so we decided to stay in and get something done...7 bags of shredded paper later all of our files are organized and up to date! Now that is one less thing I will have to do when we move! Ahhhhh! I love the feeling of getting things done and being organized! :) Collin was especially a good helper yesterday and really had a lot of fun shredding! While the boys weren't helping they had fun making a total mess of their room and wrestling!



Cooper thinking he is big enough to help too
Collin and Cooper wrestling Isaac. Isaac was smooshed under the blankets!


Isaac and Cooper getting ready to wrestle Collin. Collin is just a big talker and is already hiding under the blankets from his two YOUNGER brothers! hahaha!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

I did that last week too. Must be a spring cleaning thing. I love how you got everyone involved.

TJ and Becca said...

Good for you all!!! I cleaned out all our papers and files last summer, and it was the best feeling! Now I just have one small "file box" and it is so satisfying to pull it out and not have to deal with so many papers!
Where are you moving to now?? Seems like you all move a lot! Hopefully you're moving to Oklahoma! I told TJ if we ever moved to the Boise area I wanted to live right next door to you!!! I had to laugh looking at those bags of shredded paper! Remember when Scott and his roomies spread shredded paper all over our apartment!! It was even in the toilet!!! SSSSOOOO fun!