She is the most amazing woman I have ever met. She is great with our kids, great with me, great with everything. She is everything that I'm not and so much more. She is my motivation to do good and be succesful. She is the love of my life and always will be. She works VERY hard being the mom of our three little boys and taking care of our house. She has always worked harder than me even when I had 2 jobs and was in school full time. She never fails to impress me with how much she can get accomplished in a day. I strive to have the motivation and energy that she shows everyday. She is amazingly beautiful and very sexy. I wish only to be able to spend more time with her. I could never wish for anything better than her.
In my eyes she is PERFECT!!!
I will love her always and forever.
Brittany, will you be my valentine?
--Scott
1 comment:
ewwwww. you guys are too mushy! Happy V day anyway!
Post a Comment