5 days ago
October 27, 2009
Spoke Too Soon
Yesterday my kids had yucky noses and I was visiting with my neighbor telling her that my kids never get sick. The worst that they ever get are little colds. Well, I spoke too soon because I was up all night with Cooper and Isaac is worse today as well. So I took them both in to the Dr. and Cooper has a double ear infection and crupe and Isaac also has crupe! GRRRRRR!!!! Hopefully they will get feeling better soon! It is no fun to have sick kids! Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH NO! I hope your little guys get feeling better soon! It's no fun having sick kids!
I'm so sorry about the kids!!! Now they are on medicine, it will clear up fast (I Hope). Thinking about you. Love
tried emailing this to you :)
Aww thanks for your comment Brittany!! Crazy that you had something similar happen to you!!! And by the sun?? That would be much worse!
and sorry to hear about your kids!
and your family pictures are super adorable!! 3 kids later and you look the same as high school! you are a lucky gal
Post a Comment