Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

August 02, 2009

Weekend Getwaway

Yesterday was me and Scott's 6 year anniversary! YAY! :) My sister Heidi was so nice and came up to watch our kids so we could have a weekend away! She is awesome! :) Well, Scott got asked at work to review a hotel here in Boise so we decided to just do that for our anniversary. So we got 2 free nights in an awesome hotel anniversary suite! It was so nice to have a weekend just with each other. And we got to ride the motorcycle all weekend which I NEVER get to do (it's a little tricky to haul 3 kids on a motorcycle) :) We also went to an indoor shooting range and I shot a handgun for the first time. I was shaking like none other, but it was actually pretty fun and it made Scott's year that I went shooting with him. It was quite the adrenaline rush! We went to 2 movies, ate out at some yummy restaurants, shopped, shopped, and shopped and relaxed, slept in, and relaxed some more. It was fun to be able to just do whatever we wanted for 2 1/2 days. I love Scott soooooo much. He is such a good dad, hard worker, and a sexy husband! hahaha! :) The past 6 years have been awesome! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats!

Nat said...

Sounds fun! Like a dream :)