Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

August 21, 2009

Surprise in the mail


Isaac got a surprise in the mail from Grandma! He had tried some boots on at the store a couple weeks ago and was sobbing when we left the store without them. So Grandma sent him a little package! He was soooooooooooooooo excited! I didn't tell him who they were from because then Collin would be mad (he doesn't want boots though) so Isaac kept saying, "Wow thanks mom!" He call them his John Deere camping cowboy boots! And he wears them everywhere! I thought he was going to sleep in them the 1st night! Anyways! Thank you Grandma! He loves them! :)

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Gavin loves Cowboy Boots. I had to finally throw his away after two years. They were trashed.