Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

July 30, 2009

Conversations with Collin

My sister is coming this weekend to watch our kids so we can have a "weekend getaway" for our anniversary. So today we went to the store to get some treats for when she comes. We were walking through the store and I was asking Collin and Isaac what kind of treats they would like and Collin says, "Well mom we need to make a list." Me, "A list? Why?" Collin, "Like if we want to get an icecream when Heidi comes we need to write that down so she knows, or if we want to go to the water park or maybe even if we want to get a sno cone! And don't worry mom Heidi ALWAYS has cash so she will be able to buy a sno cone for us!" **Side note: I never carry cash with me and that's all the sno cone place will take so whenever Collin and Isaac want a sno cone I always tell them no because I don't have any cash! :)**

No comments: