Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

June 03, 2009

Wacko Neighbor Lady!

So the one and only thing I am not fond of in our new house is our WACKO NEIGHBOR! Oh she drives me crazy! She is probably in her early 60's, never been married, grumpy, awnry, very nosy neighbor! She isn't too fond of us either. #1Because we have kids, and #2 because we don't like her dogs! She is very nosy and is never afraid to tell you what she thinks. Like the other day she pulled into her driveway and I was mowing the lawn. She slowly rolls down her window and says, "Geez! Are you trying to be super mom out here? What's next! Are you going to paint the house while juggling 3 kids too?" I was just like what?! I can never tell if she is being sarcastic, funny, rude...? Anyways, she also put up 3 NO TRESPASSING signs in her front yard just to clarify I guess that she didn't want my kids in her yard which I very much make sure they NEVER EVER are! Well, Monday we were getting in the car to go to the park for F.H. and Scott and I look over and see this... Yes, she is vacuuming her lawn!!!! What the heck???????!!!!!!! She seriously was going all around her lawn with her shop vac vacuuming her lawn!!!! I was laughing so hard I was almost crying!!!!! She seriously is WACKO!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay, who vacuums there lawn. This lady does sound a little crazy. I loved how you guys got a pic to document it.

Heather said...

That is hilarious!!! What neighborhood do you live in again???

Smullin Family said...

What was she vacuuming? Grass clippings, bugs, leaves...ok, it really doesn't matter does it...she does seem a little crazy.

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

Heather: We live in the Woodbridge Subdivision.

Alisha: That is a very good question! What WAS she vacuuming! I have NO clue!:)