My new calling is the 9 year old Achievment girls. They are so cute and so much fun! Last night we had our Daddy/Daughter Night. It was at our Bishop's pool. We swam, had pizza and pop, and a little recognition program of the things the girls have done this past year. But, the best part was the game that I was in charge of!!!! It all started by each girl partnering up with their dad. Each girl got a pudding and a spoon and each dad got an icecream cone. They were all thinking they were just going to get to eat the pudding! Hahahahah! I don't think so!:) Next, I told the dads to lay down on the grass and the girls stood by their dad's heads! Then I explained that when I told them to go each dad had to place the cone in their mouths and the daughters had to spoon the pudding into the cone without bending down or anything! The dad's just looked at me like are you freakin' kidding me!!! It was hilarious! Whoever got the most pudding in the cone and not on their dad got a prize! It was so funny because one of the girls obviously did not care about the prize one bit and her dad couldn't see anything when it was all over 'cause he had so much pudding everywhere! I think the dad's were about ready to kill me, but they were all good sports and it was a good time! Thank goodness for the pool afterwards!:)
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment