Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

May 24, 2009

Isaac's New Bike


When Collin was 2 he got a red tricycle for his birthday and this year when he turned 4 he got a 'big boy bike'. Well, when he got his new bike we let Isaac have the tricyle with the plan that when he turned 4 we would let him get a 'big boy bike' and let Cooper have the tricyle. Well, Isaac seems to think that he is already 4 because he has been riding Collin's bike all over the place and learned to ride it WAY faster than Collin! So I told Scott I don't think Isaac is going to last on the tricycle for another 2 years when Cooper is ready to have it. So on Thursday we went to the store to pick out a 'big boy bike' for Isaac. He was sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! He kept saying, "Me big boy like Collin now!" It was so cute! He picked out a cute blue and orange bike with rockets and now he tellls everyone, "Me has new rocket bike that goes really fast!" Every morning that is the first thing he wants to do is go outside and ride his new rocket bike. Him and Collin both would ride their bike 24/7 if I let them. Which is good because I would much rather have them be outside than inside playing computer or video games all day! But anyways, after Isaac had picked out his bike at the store he got on it and started to ride it to the front of the store and then stopped and looked back at me and Scott and said, "Hey, thanks guys!" It was so funny and so cute! I'm glad he was grateful!:) Afterall he got his 'big boy bike' 2 whole years before Collin did!:)

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow that is impressive he can ride a bike so well!! Very cute!!

Smullin Family said...

That is SO cute. I love the way he thanked you. :o)