Cooper is 4 months old! He is such a fun and good baby. He is getting really close to being able to sit up and he rolls all over the place! He is so smiley and loves to "talk!"
why must they keep growing?!?! l he's so cute and smily!!
as for the marathon, the only way I made it this far was to have a friend to run with. I get bored with the music and silence REALLY quickly...talking makes it all more enjoyable! Hopefully it will pull me through on marathon day!
2 comments:
why must they keep growing?!?! l
he's so cute and smily!!
as for the marathon, the only way I made it this far was to have a friend to run with. I get bored with the music and silence REALLY quickly...talking makes it all more enjoyable! Hopefully it will pull me through on marathon day!
oh my heck he looks so big in this pic
Post a Comment