4 days ago
February 23, 2009
Rumor
Yes, the rumor is true...we are moving! Really far away too.....2 miles up the street!:) We found an awesome deal on a house for rent so we couldn't pass it up. Since we own a house in Twin Falls and probably won't be able to sell it for awhile we will be renting here until we do. So we found a house that is a lot bigger than what we are in now and only 1.4 miles away from Scott's work for only $25 more. It is just time for a change. We are bummed to be leaving our awesome ward and we couldn't have asked to have better neighbors the past 2 years, but we feel like this will be a good change for us. I think the hardest thing will be Collin having to leave Debra!;) haha! And really it's not too big of a change. We will be in the same Stake and only 2 miles away from where we are now. The big moving day will be March 20th! I'll try to get some pics of the new place up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hadn't heard that rumor...and now that I have, I don't like it! I'll miss you even though you won't be far away. Hopefully, we'll still run into each other every once in a while.
Good luck with your move. I'm happy for you and your family to have a bigger space. You deserve it.
Post a Comment