Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...







This is the 2nd year we have stayed home with just our little family for Christmas. We have actually really enjoyed it. The only thing we have missed is going skiing on Christmas Eve, but we plan to continue that tradition as soon as I'm not pregnant over Christmas and as soon as we teach the boys. Hopefully Collin will be learning this year sometime! :) It has been fun starting our own little traditions and deciding how to spend Christmas. Today was a pretty normal day. Scott had to work until 1p.m. and when he got home we just hung out and enjoyed being home together. For dinner we ordered Panda! YUM!!!!! There orange chicken is the bomb! :) Santa had brought the boys a gift to open (p.js) and then we all watched a movie and ate popcorn together! It will be fun to see the boys tomorrow morning! It makes me wish I was little again. The simplest things make them soooo happy! :)

1 comment:

Cederberg Family said...

Hey girl!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your name on Jenni's blog and I am glad I checked!! Your boys are so cute!! I am glad to have a way to keep up eith you!!!