Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving



This year it was our turn to spend Thanksgiving with Mannings. We were in Burley from Wed-Sat. and we didn't know how it was going to turn out, but the week actually went fairly smoothly and we enjoyed the vacation. I was in charge of rolls. I planned on making rolls all along and decided last minute to just buy Rhoades rolls. :) I felt a little guilty, but hey I'm 9 months pregnant! Give me a break! :) I think I actually secretly like Rhoades rolls more than homemade ones! :) Anyways! We ate lots of yummy food and got to see some friends that live in Logan whose families both live in Burley as well. They have kids that are the same age as ours and we wish we got to see them more! TIM AND KODI MOVE TO BOISE....PLEASE! ;) Anyways! Collin especially had lots of fun playing with his cousins and was already asking when we could go back to Grandma's before we even got back to Boise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what you really meant to say in this post is that i wish i would have been with the lakes because we are so much cooler and well, lets not say too much:)