Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 31, 2008

Introducing Cooper Rodney Manning!!


Cooper was born at 1:53 AM December 31st 2008.  He weighed in at 6 lbs 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.  Both baby and mama are doing excellent.  All three of our boys were born on the 31st.  March 31st, January 31st, and now December 31st. :)   There will be more pictures to come, after we get some rest.  

7 comments:

Nat said...

Congratulations Manning family. We are so excited to hear about the safe arrival of Cooper. Good to hear that baby and mama are doing well. How funny all three on the 31st. He is the perfect size, we can't imagine one that small:) Get some rest

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new arrival! We are happy to hear that all went well.

Anonymous said...

oh my hell it is about freakin time...jk he is cute he will be even cuter once i get to him and dress him and do his hair and and and .....:) love you guys!

Cederberg Family said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! Happy New Year!

TJ and Becca said...

Yeah for the Mannings!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you all!!

Jenni said...

Hurray! I'm glad he is finally here. I love the name. I can't wait to see more pictures.

megan said...

oh, he is super cute!! I hope you are doing well brittany! 3 sounds so scary to me!!