5 days ago
December 18, 2008
Baby Update!
Well the update is......THERE IS STILL NO BABY!!!!!! Talk about frustrating! Grrrr! The Dr. told us 2 weeks ago that he wanted this baby to be here BEFORE Christmas and we went in today and he said he isn't going to stop it from coming, but he isn't going to induce me either unless my blood pressure goes up or something else goes wrong. My blood pressure was high with both Collin and Isaac, but of course it is perfectly fine this time (for better or worse :)) I did test positive for Strep B this time which I haven't ever before. The Dr. says it isn't any big deal so I guess there is no reason to worry. I am definitely ready to be DONE being pregnant! It is now dragging on like no other! I go back in on Tuesday which means with my luck my blood pressure will be high and they will induce me and then I'll just be in the hospital on Christmas! Ya never can win! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the baby comes soon, so you can keep your sanity!!! Let me know if you need help with anything.
Post a Comment