Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

December 29, 2008

The Baby is Coming!

So it looks like I am going to be induced tomorrow. My blood pressure has gone up a little and the Dr. doesn't want to take any chances. I go in at 2:00. I am VERY ready to be DONE being pregnant, but even after already having 2 kids I am scared to death for tomorrow! I've been trying to keep myself busy and not think about it too much! :) I think it is true how people say you "forget" what it is like to go through labor. But for some reason today it is ALL flooding back to me and it is not very fun to remember! So anyways! Hopefully everything goes quick and easy tomorrow and we will keep you all posted! Wish us (me) luck! :)

5 comments:

TJ and Becca said...

Britt!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited for you!!!!! I'll keep you all in my prayers!! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures and post them!!!!

Nat said...

Congratulations! We'll be thinking about you tomorrow. The time has "finally" come. Good luck!

Jenni said...

Good luck! I think I would be nervous too. You know what's coming after all when it comes to the third. Can't wait to see pictures.

Stephens Family said...

Good Luck! Hope everything goes good for you.

Smullin Family said...

I'll be thinking about you all day. Good luck..and yes, isn't it funny how all those labor memories just come rushing back?! :o)
Happy Baby-ing!