Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 03, 2008

Halloween!




Collin has been counting down the days until Halloween for a month so I was especially happy when the day finally came! :) Collin, Isaac and Scott all dressed up as hunters. It was a pretty easy costume to put together since they are always pretending and dressing up as hunters anyways. We took them trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and they were both in heaven! I was proud of Isaac because he walked for the whole 2 hours we were out and he carried his pumpkin the whole time! He was like in awe of everything that was going on. Isaac only got scared once from some clowns that answered one of the doors and Collin only got scared once as well, but it was from our neighborhoods spook alley they had in their garage. They are both still on sugar highs I think from all the candy! All I hear all day long from Isaac is "snack, snack, snack, snack" as he points to the cupboard with the candy! It sure didn't take him long to learn that word! :) Anyways! It was a fun day and Collin is now counting down the days until Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: