Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 24, 2008

Gag Me With a Freakin' Pitchfork!!

WARNING: To all you Twilight obsessors please DO NOT be offended by what you are about to read. If you feel that you may be offended DO NOT proceed to read!

I HATE Twilight!! No, I have not read the books, but I am so freakin' sick of hearing about it and how so many people are wasting their time with it I just want to GAG!! Come on people, seriously!!! Some lady here in Boise actually tatooed the Twilight logo on her hip!!! Can you say obsessed!!!!!!!!! I think it is so sad that ADULT women are so obsessed with some fantasy love story. Face it people!! Edward is NOT real! ADULT women have been camping out to watch the stinkin' movie!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!! All of you can say, "But you haven't even read the book." But I know a SMALL number of people who have read the books and they feel the same way I do. I know all about the story people! And besides the actual story it just reminds me of High School. Everyone is just obsessed with it because it's the "cool" thing right now. Just like GAY Harry Potter!!!! It's just pathetic that people don't have anything better to do than fantasize about some vampire love story!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

I'm not obsessed, but I really enjoyed the books...and the movie wasn't too bad either.

I agree that the fan obsession has gone WAY too far, but just for fun read the books. It would be interesting to see if you could even enjoy them a little. If you're even a little romantic...you'll like them..you don't have to LOVE them though. :o)