Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

November 21, 2008

Baby Update!

Sorry I haven't been very good about giving an update about the baby. This pregnancy is actually going by rather quickly so I sometimes forget that this baby is coming soon. Anyways! Yesterday we went to the Dr. and my blood pressure is still doing great! Hopefully it stays that way. He said everything looks great and the baby is measuring in the 80th percentile. He also said he wants to shoot to get this baby here before Christmas! So we have about 4 weeks or less to get our acts together and get everything done that we need to before he gets here! I have a feeling that the next 4 weeks are going to go by pretty quick so we will keep you updated and let you know when this thing pops! :)

1 comment:

TJ and Becca said...

Britt-I'm so excited for you all!!! Have you all thought of a name yet?? Good luck getting everything done!