5 days ago
October 27, 2008
The Flu!
Scott stayed home from church with Collin and Isaac yesterday and when I came home Isaac was hiding under the bed from me! He thought he was sooooo funny!
This is a picture Scott took of Collin while he was asleep yesterday. Definitely ALL boy! :)


So I have now spent the past 4 days taking care of 3 sick boys. Friday Isaac started to act like he didn't feel good and sure enough he started throwing up Saturday morning. It only lasted that morning and he acted fine by that afternoon. Then about 7:00 Saturday night Collin started to complain that his stomach hurt and by 9:00 he was throwing up. We were up with him until 1:00 and then he threw up 3 more times throughout the day on Sunday. I was hoping to wake up this morning to everyone feeling better, but at 12:30 last night Isaac woke up and had thrown up all over his crib! NASTY! So I go to get Scott and he was in the bathroom. I walked in just in time to hear him throw up! Come on people! SERIOUSLY!! After all that I felt like I was going to throw up myself! :) I don't do well with throw up in the 1st place and on top of being pregnant it just didn't mix well. Luckily Isaac only threw up the 1 time, but Scott was up off and on until 6:30 throwing up and none of them acted like they felt the greatest today. They all laid around and whined all day! :) By the afternoon Isaac acted just fine and by about 6:00 tonight Collin was running around too. So HOPEFULLY Scott will feel better in the morning and lets cross our fingers that I don't get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can relate, I've had a sick kid too. Luckily my husband hasn't been affected. He can be as big of a baby as my little girl. I love the picture of Isaac under the bed.
Post a Comment