Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

August 21, 2008

Western Idaho Fair




Scott had the day off today so we took the boys into the fair. They were so excited to go. We had to make sure we put on their cowboy clothes before we went. Collin was sad that he didn't have any boots to wear, but I convinced him that some cowboys wear white tennis shoes. He looked very stylish let me tell ya! :) They were so cute looking at all the animals and were thrilled with all the stuff they got from the commercial building. Collin was especially happy with the big "waffle" (funnel cake) he got to have for dinner. :) I do have to say that there isn't any fair quite like the Cassia County Fair! I do love that such simple things make my kids happy. It was fun to watch there faces. I wish I got more excited about those kinds of things like I did when I was a kid. I think that is something I will have to work on!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Hi Brittany, I just stumbled across your blog. My kids love the fair! Unfortunately they were less excited about the animals this year and were all pumped up about going on rides instead.

http://cassysboys.blogspot.com/