Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

June 01, 2008

Mommy!

We have been kind of worried about Isaac because he hasn't really started talking except for mama, dada, and ball. He is 16 months now so he should be saying more than that. We have been working with him a lot. I think he could talk if he really wanted to, but he is just too dang stubborn! Well, today in Sacrament Meeting he came over to me and wanted to be held and as lound as he could he goes, "MOMMY!" Scott and I looked at each other and were like Did he just really say Mommy? Isaac just looked at me and smiled like hahahaa I can talk I just dont' want to unless I want to. :) Hopefully he'll start saying more words now! :)

No comments: