4 days ago
May 16, 2008
Yay For Fred Meyer!
Ok, so I hate Walmart! I absolutely HATE it, but yet I continue to shop there! Why? Because for forever now I have just assumed that it was always cheaper. So despite the ridiculously crowded store, the endless lines, and the white trash people (sorry) I continue to shop there. Well, tonight was my night to go grocery shopping. I decided I was going to go to Fred Meyer this time to just see how much more expensive it was. So I went and just did my normal 2 week grocery shopping. I didn't do anything different. I just bought the same things I normally buy (plus a few extras :) and I ended up spending $60 LESS than I usually do at Walmart. The best part was the store wasn't crowded at all and I didn't have to even wait in line. It was heaven! You may be thinking, "Wow! Her life is pathetic if this gets her excited", but I'm telling you it made my day! Now, I no longer have to feel obligated to shop at a store I hate and I can enjoy my shopping experience. Life is wonderful! :) GO FRED MEYER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment