5 days ago
May 13, 2008
Dr. Appointment
We went to the Dr. yesterday for the 1st time and everything went great. He figured I was about 10 weeks along and due around December 7th. Well, he wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure everything was going ok so we went back in today for him to do one. When he did the ultrasound all he could see was the sac. There wasn't a baby that he could see. He said it either means that I'm only 5 weeks along instead of 10 ( I guess they can start seeing the baby inside the sac at 6 weeks) OR I am going to miscarry and I just haven't yet. There isn't anything pointing one way or the other right now we just have to wait. So next Tuesday we will go in for another ultrasound and hopefully be able to see what is going on! We will keep you posted on what happens! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Post a Comment