Collin Scott

Collin Scott
8

Isaac Dean

Isaac Dean
6

Cooper Rodney

Cooper Rodney
4

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

April 19, 2008

Scott's Birthday!


Scott turned the big 25 this year. I know, so old! :) The Friday before his birthday I surprised him with tickets to the "Jimmy Eat World" concert in Pocatello. He was WAY excited! My mom watched the boys and we got to have a fun afternoon in Pocatello. The concert was way awesome and Scott still can't stop talking about how good it was. I know, I'm such an awesome wife! :) The day of Scott's birthday Collin was so excited! He wanted to have a BIG party for daddy! So we got LOTS of balloons and made a cake with LOTS of sprinkles :). We went to Wingers for dinner for their VERY, VERY yummy wings! (Addicting!) It was a fun, but simple day!

No comments: