So I'm retarded! I have NO clue what I did, but I hurt my hand. My index finger has been kind of sore for the last 3 or 4 months, but I didn't really think anything of it. Well, 2 days ago I woke up and my hand was all swollen and I couldn't straighten my index finger. So I decided I should probably get it checked out. The Dr. said I probably pulled the ligaments in my wrist sometime and now it is causing problems with the rest of my hand. GREAT! So now I get to where this gay wrist band for 6 weeks. LOVELY! I've never realized how much I use my index/thumb for. Collin has been rubbing my face for the past 2 days saying, " I will make you feel better mommy." It's really cute! So hopefully my hand will get feelin' better soon!
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment